banner



Deep Rock Galactic Hacking Pod

Aug 20, 2007
Wasn�t there a decent influx of scouts getting kicked when greenbeards idea the running meant they were hacking and giving themselves flying?
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES You lot
drrockso20
May half dozen, 2013


Has Non Actually Done Cocaine

A Moose posted:

And so last time I tried an antenna event, I noticed that the timer started ticking down the moment an antenna lit up, which ways you either have to have the lookout do all of them, or you just have everyone stand by i, and have the scout fail at them until the 1 next to you activates, if your scout isn't super bang-up at the hacking minigame. The time limit is way too strict if you lot have to do more than run in a short, direct line to an antenna. Also this hacking mini-game definitely takes longer than the patrol bot ane, like its based around you never messing up and e'er hitting the button at the right time on the showtime try every fourth dimension.

I feel like maybe it's bugged considering wtf. And sometimes no antennas light up, unless they are supposed to be able to just spawn inside terrain and we missed the cablevision.


Yeah it'southward a terrible lovely thing and I really hope they either overhaul it or throw information technology out entirely because it just plain sucks
Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005
i rather like the event, tbh, but then i'thousand often Driller and so I can commonly exercise the needful setup

that said i agree that the hack timer needs to not start until you reach the antenna, that's real dumb as-is

MonkeyforaHead
April 7, 2006

God, you vindictive bitch, why tin can't I always have any "me" time

Fishstick posted:

Still mad they gave the spotter like a superman animation while they grapple at present, instead of him running through the air

I swear that was in the game already but they simply broke it at some indicate in season 1 then information technology played the running animation instead? Was pretty funny though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?five=gN5nl82L8YE

Unlucky7
Jul eleven, 2006


The hell is this?

Fallen Rib
So was Karl an actual person? I figured he was similar a Neb Brasky like effigy.
Ciaphas
November 20, 2005
karl is doomguy
Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

To learn more about Karl, be sure to join the Interplanetary Miners Marriage. Chapter recruitment opens upwardly tomorrow.
bishibosh
Mar 15, 2021


MIGHTY MINERS OOAH
Alkydere
Jun vii, 2010
Capitol: A edifice or complex of buildings in which whatever legislature meets.
Upper-case letter: A city designated equally a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the regime is located; otherwise the most important urban center within a land or a subdivision of information technology.


So I tried information technology out with the sludgegun and yeah, microwave gun but melts no matter what you lot mix it with, equally long as you load it right.

Colette cooker is just icky and I dearest it.

Captainicus
Feb 22, 2013


I'm a big fan of broad lens and beam width mods and diggings into whatsoever tunnel full of flaming/frozen/gooey bugs and them all popping
A Moose
October 22, 2009

Its a little thing, but my driller has an axeaxe instead of a pickaxe, because its mostly for power attacking, between drill easily and epc mining
Krowley
Feb fifteen, 2008


Anyone else not getting the new consequence, with the antennas and stuff? I've seen it in one case since s2 launched, and I play this game a lot
Icedude
Mar thirty, 2004


Krowley posted:

Anyone else not getting the new result, with the antennas and stuff? I've seen information technology once since s2 launched, and I play this game a lot

I've simply been playing for about a week now, but information technology'due south felt like every Rival Presence alert has been guaranteed to have a Turret Controller, and on top of that the second result has been twoscore% run a risk of getting the antennas, forty% chance of the data vault hacking pod thing, five% chance of the Prospector drone, and xv% "lol nothing, gently caress yous"

I mean RNG's a pain sometimes. Apparently you can find repairiable abandoned resupply pods in the levels merely I've not seen one yet, but at the aforementioned time I already have 2 error cubes :shrug:

Icedude fucked effectually with this message at 13:46 on May 11, 2022

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A edifice or complex of buildings in which whatever legislature meets.
Uppercase: A metropolis designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other potency, often the city in which the regime is located; otherwise the most important city within a land or a subdivision of it.


A Moose posted:

Its a little thing, but my driller has an axeaxe instead of a pickaxe, because its mostly for power attacking, between drill hands and epc mining

My Engi has a pick-hammer since the "build" activeness brings upward a hammer to smack things with. Also my scout picks take the cable winch on the top.

Krowley posted:

Anyone else not getting the new outcome, with the antennas and stuff? I've seen it once since s2 launched, and I play this game a lot

I've seen it 4 times I call back. Not super common, merely not exactly rare. Sometimes you only get RNG-screwed and get a dryspell on something: I managed to unlock all of this season's weapons without seeing a single machine event at the fourth dimension, which was rather infuriating.
Wafflecopper
November 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

Icedude posted:

Evidently you can find repairiable abased resupply pods in the levels just I've not seen one yet, but at the aforementioned time I already accept two error cubes :shrug:

Abandoned resupplies are super rare, rarer than error cubes past a long manner in my experience. You too only get i resupply off them, non a full 4, then they're not even actually that exciting unless you're desperate.
Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011
I've also merely seen them on save missions.
NObodyNOWHERE
Apr 24, 2007


Now we are all sons of bitches.

Hell Gem
I run into those on salve missions all the time. They�re pretty easy to spot too if you cheque the minimap since there�s always a drop tube higher up it.
Sloober
Apr i, 2011

Wafflecopper posted:

Abandoned resupplies are super rare, rarer than error cubes by a long way in my experience. You also only become 1 resupply off them, not a full 4, so they're not fifty-fifty really that heady unless you lot're drastic.

yous tin can get 0-2 resupplies off a repaired pod (IIRC its 25% chance of 0, 60% for 1, and 15% for ii), since they're but on the retrieval missions they're 'rare' in the sense that they can only spawn in 1 blazon of mission

i think since inception i now have like 19 mistake cubes or something

Sloober fucked around with this bulletin at 14:27 on May eleven, 2022

Johnny Joestar
October 21, 2010
yeah abandoned resupplies are just on salvage to go along with the theme of fixing up the busted stuff. if yous're expecting them on every mission blazon you're gonna be sorely disappointed
Plastik
Oct 14, 2005


ARE You TELLING ME SITTING HERE DOING Goose egg ISN'T HELPING? DAMN, WELL You lot Only CONVINCED ME Not TO Try AT ALL!

Lipstick Apathy

Sloober posted:

you can go 0-2 resupplies off a repaired pod (IIRC its 25% chance of 0, 60% for 1, and 15% for ii), since they're only on the retrieval missions they're 'rare' in the sense that they tin can but spawn in one blazon of mission

i think since inception i at present have like 19 mistake cubes or something

You tin can as well become 4 resupplies from them rarely, and virtually equally rarely they detonate with roughly the force of an exploder afterwards they're repaired, but they freak out first so y'all kind of know when that happens. Likewise, weirdly, exploding doesn't preclude them from having resupplies in my experience.

BMan
October 31, 2015


KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Krowley posted:

Anyone else not getting the new event, with the antennas and stuff? I've seen information technology one time since s2 launched, and I play this game a lot

lucky y'all!
IronicDongz
Aug 18, 2013

there he goes

Plastik posted:

You lot can as well become 4 resupplies from them rarely, and about equally rarely they detonate with roughly the force of an exploder later on they're repaired, but they freak out first and then you kind of know when that happens. Also, weirdly, exploding doesn't prevent them from having resupplies in my experience.
this is all fabricated up
Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I LIKE TO MAKE VAGUE THREATS TO PEOPLE ON THE Internet Considering I AM TOUGH GUY. P.Southward. ASK ME Virtually THE Fourth dimension A GIRL BEAT ME Upwardly IN GRADE SCHOOL. HER Proper name WAS SUZIE SHE DREW A BIG WEINER ON MY FOREHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my uncle works for Karl
Discendo Voice
Mar 21, 2013

Icedude posted:

I've only been playing for about a week now, just it's felt similar every Rival Presence alert has been guaranteed to have a Turret Controller, and on top of that the 2d event has been 40% chance of getting the antennas, 40% chance of the data vault hacking pod thing, 5% chance of the Prospector drone, and xv% "lol nada, gently caress you lot"

I mean RNG's a pain sometimes. Apparently you can find repairiable abandoned resupply pods in the levels but I've non seen one yet, but at the same time I already accept 2 error cubes :shrug:


The turret controller always and just spawns during rival presence warning.
Captainicus
Feb 22, 2013


I wish Rocky Mountain was either always available in the bar or a passive perk I could option. I play driller the most, and it is great to be able to exercise remodelling/stairways/shortcuts, and Rocky Mountains get in fashion quicker/viable to do that every bit everyone else. My favourite buff beer past far.
Hwurmp
May twenty, 2005

I Like TO MAKE VAGUE THREATS TO PEOPLE ON THE Internet BECAUSE I AM TOUGH GUY. P.S. Inquire ME ABOUT THE Fourth dimension A GIRL Vanquish ME Up IN GRADE School. HER NAME WAS SUZIE SHE DREW A Large WEINER ON MY FOREHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Captainicus posted:

I wish Rocky Mount was either e'er available in the bar or a passive perk I could choice. I play driller the nigh, and it is cracking to be able to exercise remodelling/stairways/shortcuts, and Rocky Mountains go far way quicker/viable to do that as everyone else. My favourite buff beer past far.

also why Sandblasted Corridors is secretly the best biome
Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008


The best biome is the glacial strata. Random fissures, freezing blizzards, random stalactites that block sightlines, it has all the fun stuff
BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004


I MAY Expect Similar SHIT Merely IM ALSO Impaired AS FUCK

Pork Pro

Reiley posted:

If you are an Engineer and in that location is ore virtually the drop site, you tin put a platform up on the wall and stand on the exterior rim of the drop pod and ride information technology up as it returns to orbit, jumping off to get onto your platform. Yous can do this without the Scout fifty-fifty knowing.

:laugh:
Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004


Up ta somethin'


Oops incorrect thread.

What's anybody's experience with the new mineral been similar? I've simply seen one clamper of it in missions.

Hwurmp
May xx, 2005

I Similar TO MAKE VAGUE THREATS TO PEOPLE ON THE Net Considering I AM TOUGH GUY. P.S. Enquire ME Most THE Time A Girl Beat ME Upwardly IN Form SCHOOL. HER NAME WAS SUZIE SHE DREW A Big WEINER ON MY Forehead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Expert value for weight, surprisingly shine & pleasant handfeel, tastes awful and may be poisonous
Blowjob Overtime
Apr vi, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!


:same: I believe. Information technology's easier to spot than Hollowmite, so I doubt I've missed it in others.

Is it featured heavily on the rewards or unlock tree for the flavor?

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010
i've seen multiple outcroppings of the new mineral, more than than 1 in a mission even, but for the life of me i couldn't say if in that location'south anything that makes them more likely or non
IronicDongz
Aug 18, 2013

there he goes
y'all're rewarded it for ownership stuff in the store, and so if you bought out the shop like me y'all started with a lot of information technology
Sloober
April 1, 2011

Captainicus posted:

I wish Rocky Mountain was either always bachelor in the bar or a passive perk I could choice. I play driller the most, and it is peachy to be able to do remodelling/stairways/shortcuts, and Rocky Mountains make information technology style quicker/viable to do that as everyone else. My favourite buff beer by far.

Low key prefers Slayer stout for no other reason than vampirism and see you in hell

It's fun to only one shot grunts with a pickaxe to the oral cavity parts

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor'southward dead, doesn't mean you can simply curl this bowwow all over town with "The Freedoms."

Johnny Joestar posted:

i've seen multiple outcroppings of the new mineral, more than than one in a mission even, but for the life of me i couldn't say if at that place'southward annihilation that makes them more likely or non

I'm season level 30 and accept seen perchance 10 deposits total. They seem evenly scattered through the mission types only very rare, effectually the aforementioned level as lost equipment/loot crates.
Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

IronicDongz posted:

you're rewarded it for buying stuff in the shop, then if you bought out the shop similar me you started with a lot of information technology

lol, brutal. I had 750 or something and am around shop level 26 or so at present, then I'm assuming it's thirty per shop level. I guess finding some mid-mission and getting it at shop level upward is probably pretty generous without also having it as a flavour laissez passer thing.
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES Y'all
Plastik
October xiv, 2005


ARE Yous TELLING ME SITTING HERE DOING Zippo ISN'T HELPING? DAMN, WELL YOU Only CONVINCED ME Not TO Endeavor AT ALL!

Lipstick Apathy

The explosion happened to me on Th and I got a 4-of in a ii-human being last season so while mayhap the iv-of doesn't happen this season the explosion definitely notwithstanding does. Information technology killed my issues.

  • 1
  • two
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Powered by: vBulletin Version 2.2.9 (SAVB-v2.2.72)
Copyright ©2000, 2001, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
Copyright ©2022, Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Deep Rock Galactic Hacking Pod,

Source: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3851689&pagenumber=339

Posted by: wardtheadis.blogspot.com

0 Response to "Deep Rock Galactic Hacking Pod"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel